This project is read-only.

eCommerce by Onex Community Edition 1.0 released!

Mar 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM

We are very happy and proud to complete work on the version of eCommerce by Onex community. Version 1.0 is now fully functional application for handling Internet sales. It doesn't contain any known bugs, and allows us to complete service of both stores and wholesalers.

We kindly encourage everyone to download, test, analyze product code, take part in discussions connected with eCommerce by Onex Community Edition and report errors, suggest any ideas with the use of Issue Tracker and/or this Discussion tool. We hope that cooperation between the people collected around eCommerce by Onex in this website will lead to continuous product improvement.

Apr 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Hi,

I have downloaded the software, but everytime i want to install it i get HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

132:       <add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="managedHandler" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
  133:       <add type="RewriteModule" name="RewriteModule" />
  134:     </modules>

Do you know why i can't make the installation?

Thanks